Monday, July 26, 2021

Late Night Along the Grand Canal

12 July 2021

I haven't ended this blog yet, I just haven't had any time to post anything, or even think of posting anything, as we continue to be in the midst of a multi-stage move. We're presently in Brooklyn; by next week we should be in Toronto. 

I suspect that getting to Toronto will at least give me a chance to think a bit more clearly about Venice than I've been able to for at least 2 years. Though I could be wrong about that. In any case, a recent image from this summer...

6 comments:

  1. It's natural that you'll be really busy at present, and that your thoughts will be in a bit of a whirl. Any major move, as you'll already know, after moving to Venice in the first place, has very mixed emotions. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nasty attack of the something-or-others. Try dabbing calamine lotion on the above! It may go away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss this blog . Though I don't visit as often as I used to, I like knowing it's here. I hope you keep it in some form.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for the belated reply, Cindy, but thank you for your kind comment. I still don't know what I'm doing with the blog--hardly know what I'm doing in general, I suppose--but it will remain up and I still have a lot of material and images I've never actually posted.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for many years of enjoyment - the best photos of Venice and its environs I have found.

    Perhaps there is a 2nd and even a 3rd book in here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize for the very belated reply, Anonymous, but I'm really happy to hear that you've enjoyed the blog over the years. I don't know about books, that becomes such a complicated and often unpleasant kind of thing, but we'll see...

      Delete